Hello fellow members of North Carolina CAR.
As your state president for this coming year I would like to tell you a little about myself. I am a 16-year-old high school student who is super cool! (at least I think so). As part of a military family I moved around frequently; I was born in Fayetteville but moved to Rhode Island, a brief return to Fayetteville then out to New York, and Maryland before returning home to Fayetteville and I’m happy to say I’m here in North Carolina to stay. I like to spend my time with my Scout troop where I serve as the Senior Patrol Leader. When I’m not serving these two organizations I really love to juggle and play tennis. As you may have seen at the state conference, I juggle all the time. I can juggle flaming balls, swords, and just about anything else, I’m working on learning to juggle five balls at a time while blindfolded, but that is harder than it looks. As for the tennis thing, I don’t play on a team or anything, I just love to play. I’m excited to serve such a fantastic organization and I know that together we will do great things this year.
I look forward to serving you this year in CAR. For God and my country!
Here are other posts by William:
- William Johnston, N.C.S.C.A.R. State President 2019-2020
- Senior State President’s Message, June 2019
- State President’s Message, June 2019
- Senior State President’s Message – Fall 2018
- State President’s Message – Fall 2018
- Senior State President’s Message – Summer 2018
- State President’s Message – Summer 2018
- George Dolicker, Senior State President 2018-2020
- Daisy Dolicker, 2018-2019 State President
- 2018 Winter Tarheel Tattler Message
Here is information on William’s State President’s Project.
Use this form if you would like to donate to William’s project.